Huge Sponsor Opportunity
Could you, your business or charity be the one which opens the door for over £2M investment in this special landscape?
We are well on our way, with some great projects planned - but need to have over 200k match funding in place to lever £2M Heritage Lottery Fund investment in the local projects from 2019 – 2024.
If you, or someone you know of, may be able to help us reach our target, pledging funds or investment in projects on the ground please contact us.
Be assured we’ll promote any generous donors frequently as 5 years of fantastic projects hit the media!
There will be huge media opportunities to recognise any who backed us. A few examples:
- Roman Legions march across the landscape
- Thousands watch an ancient ceremony on the Dorset Cursus
- Tourism Apps go live for people to meet Thomas Hardy, excavate Wor Barrow with Pitt-Rivers or see the Bronze Age Warrior haunting the Chase
- ‘Big dig’ events at major new archaeological sites
- Thousands in towns inspired as wildlife and horrible histories roadshows visit our gateway towns
- New walks, rides, trails and star gazing sites promoted (could be badged up with your logo)
- Tens of thousands attend Victorian extravaganza celebration event of the whole programme at Larmer Tree Gardens
- Landscape scale improvements as rivers are improved and powerlines are put underground
- Woodland skills revitalised through young woodland champion programme …..and so much more (see our projects list)